Thursday 27 November 2008

Mumbai Meri Jaan ---- My heart is bleeding

It is absolute disgrace on human kind on what happened on the night of 26th November 2008, in fact in continuation to my earlier post [JabWeMet-AirIndia] I fell love with Bombay aka Mumbai which was my 4th time there and this time I have had good time in visiting majority of city (thanks to my BIL & Sister).

In fact Gateway of INdia & Taj Palace hotel was my last leg of journey which completed the full circle of happiness and 16 days on its very tragic to see and my heart is bleeding .... mumbai meri jaan.

A special thanks to the news channels around the country for full covering of this atrocity, special thanks to NDTV.com for complete in-detailed information as they are the first journalists to report live on television from the Taj Mahal hotel at the Gateway of India in Mumbai, the site of the siege. The dome of the Taj went up in smoke and flames as bombs exploded right behind us as the world watched it all live. Four nights and four days later, the Taj burned down. All that remains is an outside structure. The siege finished after an encounter, that's now being called India's 9/11. Mumbai is shaken up and India is ashamed.... but we should never let our pride down - together we fight to make India as a special 'safest heaven' forever.

No comments: